It's a big role, so here's just a taster
- Being a people leader. Attracting, onboarding, developing, inspiring and retaining the best industry talent, and everything else that comes with it from performance management to praise; ultimately ensuring you have a team of engaged superstars, who ooze Zizziness
- Living and breathing the 4 key ingredients of Zizzi service culture, coaching and developing your team to do the same, to ensure all of our customers have a Great Time, every time.
- Become an expert as well as being absolutely passionate about our food; enabling you to share this this with your team and our customers. Italian food is at the heart of what we do and you’ll ensure that only perfect plates of food leave your kitchen
- Smashing your restaurant financial target, optimising contribution and maximising profitability, as well as constantly reviewing business performance, then taking action to make things even better
- Be the absolute authority on all our policies and procedures and making sure your team adhere to them down to the last detail. Ensuring the safety and well-being of your team and customers is maintained above expectation
You’ll be leading an energetic and passionate team, who are committed to creating Great Times for our customers. We’re the kind of the team who always work together, and jump in as soon as we see a team mate needing help. Whilst we can’t promise that you’ll make friends, we think it’s pretty likely. On top of that, we’ll give you all the training and support that you need to do your job the best you can. If you interested in progressing up our career paths, just show us! We’ll support and guide you all the way to the top.